Cyclebar is a “stadium-style” spin class on fixed-gear exercise bikes, which measure effort (not quite wattage, but kinda) and provide data on a leaderboard, including small race-type formats. They’re new in town and have organized a free, private ride for all MVA members on Saturday January 7th at 11:00. If you’re familiar with Flywheel or Soulcycle, you know the drill — 50 minutes of high-intensity spinning, with music and short races. Classes will be in Redmond Town Center, and all you have to do is register! It’s pretty great of them to do this for us, so if you have any interest follow the link below:
1. Click “reserve your seat” at the bottom.
2. Click “reserve” under upcoming class.
3. Click “not yet a member? Sign up now” and then complete the online form. This will simply register you in the system, and does not obligate you to future purchases. If you do not have cycling shoes please make sure to click “yes” and we will provide shoes—it definitely enhances the experience.
4. Finish by approving terms and click “create an account”.
5. Click on a number once the studio pops up. This will be your bike number and position in the class. Remember that number and share it with anyone you want to ride next to you.
6. That’s it….you’re ready to go!
7. Please arrive 15 minutes before class to ensure you’re set you up correctly on your bike.