Continuing for the 2019 season, motor pacing services will now be offered using the Velodrome's own e-bike! Please read the below information for more about how drivers and riders can take advantage of this opportunity. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Scheduled times - Tuesday evening 8-10pm & Sunday afternoon 4-6pm
- $10 fee for drop-in riders (please pre-reg here).
- Unlimited pass available for $100. Purchase one online now!
- Track technically isn’t closed to other riders, however the paying riders are the only ones that can use the bike. The e-bike also takes precedence during these times.
- Riders must hold an unlimited pass.
- Drivers must be authorized to use the e-bike.
- Need to communicate with the Program Director (pacing session will be offered at her discretion).
- Limited riders on the track with excellent communication (not during popular open track times).
- Good standing with JBMV, including annual membership.
- All interested drivers must first attend and successfully complete a training session.
- A waiver must be signed and returned.
- All drivers must adhere to charging station expectations.
- JBMV membership purchased for the current season.
- Juniors pace for free!
- Only track bikes during open sessions (if you schedule a private session you can use a road or TT bike. See the private track rental page for more information.)
- See track rental page for more information.