2019 Vision GP Grand Prix
July 19th and 20th
Every summer, this national class race brings competitors, fans, and families together for an exciting weekend of competition and fun. Now in its twelfth year, the Grand Prix has consistently brought Olympic-quality talent to the Pacific Northwest to compete across a wide variety of race formats. This summer promises to be another unforgettable year for the Grand Prix. Mark your calendar and see you at the track this July!
It's simple really... pay $5, watch the premier racing event of the summer. What more is there to explain? Bikes. Beer. Food. Join us!
Racer Information, including prize purse and race schedule, will continue to be updated through the summer. Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to check this page during the season for the race flyer.
Registration typically opens up in the month of May. Pre-registration can be completed online. All participants are highly encouraged to register early! Many of our fields and events max out. Check back in May for more.
To keep you happy and in your seats for racing, we've got food trucks galore! The Marymoor Grand Prix will host delicious delectables from Tacos El Gueros, Issaquah Ice Cream Truck, and Jessica's Unique Bites.
We can't have you going thirsty - we got your beverage needs covered! The adult beverage garden serves us fantastic refreshment from award winning local partners Mac & Jack's Brewery, Locust Cidery, and OS Winery.
The Mass Start events begin Friday and Saturday at 7:00 PM. $5 spectator admission is all it takes! Kiddie Kilos both nights (always free), the Marymoor Crawl, Keirins, Sprints Finals, Madisons, we have it all!
- Registration is now live - sign up today.
- The 2019 Poster is now available!
- The 2019 Race Flyer is out now - check it here!
- The 2019 Cascadia Cup is our annual Portland vs. Seattle rumble during the GP. That is to say, it's another way we get humiliated by our awesome competition from our neighbor to the south...
- Competitors can apply for a Vision GP Travel Stipend by applying online - we are no longer accepting applications. Stay posted for more updates!
- Host housing is available. Simply email email@example.com and we'll try to find a place for you to stay.
- Stay up to date on our events at this track this summer (and see when the track is open for training) using our nifty JBMV Calendar.