Friday July 19th and Saturday July 20th
Main event starts at 7:00 PM both nights!
Click here to watch the live stream!
Streaming starts roughly 10 minutes prior to each session.
Every summer, this national class race brings competitors, fans, and families together for an exciting weekend of competition and fun. Now in its twelfth year, the Grand Prix has consistently brought Olympic-quality talent to the Pacific Northwest to compete across a wide variety of race formats. This summer promises to be another unforgettable year for the Grand Prix. Mark your calendar and see you at the track this July!
It's simple really... show up at 7 on Friday the 19th and Saturday the 20th, pay $5, watch the premier racing event of the summer. Kids always free. What more is there to explain? Bikes. Beer. Food. Join us!
Racer Information, including prize purse and race schedule, will continue to be updated through the summer. Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to scroll all the way down to the bottom for the full list of documents and information.
Registration typically opens up in the month of May. Pre-registration can be completed online. All participants are highly encouraged to register early! Many of our fields and events max out. Check back in May for more.
To keep you happy and in your seats for racing, we've got food trucks galore! The Marymoor Grand Prix will host delicious delectables from the Vet Chef, Issaquah Ice Cream Trike, 314 Pie, and Jessica's Unique Bites. Or, bring your own picnic!
We can't have you going thirsty - we got your beverage needs covered! The adult beverage garden serves us fantastic refreshment from award winning local partners Mac & Jack's Brewery, Locust Cidery, and OS Winery.
Evening racing starts Friday and Saturday at 7:00 PM. $5 spectator admission is all it takes! Kiddie Kilos both nights (kids are always free). Morning sessions are free for spectators - Friday at 10 AM and 2 PM, and Saturday at Noon.
- Registration is now live - sign up today.
- Final Pre-registration list, updated July 18th.
- The 2019 Poster is now available!
- The 2019 Race Flyer is out now - check it here!
- The 2019 Cascadia Cup is our annual Portland vs. Seattle rumble during the GP. That is to say, it's another way we get humiliated by our awesome competition from our neighbor to the south...
- Competitors can apply for a Vision GP Travel Stipend by applying online - we are no longer accepting applications. Stay posted for more updates!
- Host housing is available. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to find a place for you to stay.
- Stay up to date on our events at this track this summer (and see when the track is open for training) using our nifty JBMV Calendar.