Vision Grand Prix, July 21st and 22nd 2023
To keep you happy and in your seats for racing, we've got food trucks galore! The Marymoor Grand Prix will host delicious delectables from Jessica's Unique Bites, Taco Cortes, Dreamy Drinks, Peco's Pit BBQ, and Issaquah Ice Cream Trike.
Racer Information can be found just a bit further down the page. You can now find our full race flyer and more information. Our event offers $10k in total cash purse, as well as a huge and enthusiastic audience, memorable competition, and an unforgettable weekend of racing!
Racers! Registration will open later this year. We look forward to getting racers out to the velodrome, stay tuned for more info.
To keep you happy and in your seats for racing, we've got food trucks galore! The Marymoor Grand Prix will host delicious delectables from Jessica's Unique Bites, Gourmini's Food Truck, 314 Pie, and Issaquah Ice Cream Trike.
We can't have you going thirsty - we got your beverage needs covered! The adult beverage garden serves us fantastic refreshment from award winning local partners Postdoc Brewery and Locust Cider.
The Mass Start events begin Friday at 7:00 PM and Saturday at 6:00 PM. $5 spectator admission is all it takes! Kiddie Kilos both nights (always free), the Marymoor Crawl, Keirins, Sprints Finals, Madisons, we have it all!
Register NOW - CLICK HERE!
Just looking for some quick summaries?
- Race schedule summary here
- Payout summary here
More information about the event below:
- The Salish Cup Returns! Compete at both the Vision GP and the Pacific GP and get more prizes and more prestige!
- Vision GP Travel Grants have been awarded - We awarded TEN $250 travel stipends for elite athletes in need. If you are a traveling athlete check by from January-March for the grant window.
- Stay up to date on our events at this track this summer (and see when the track is open for training) using our nifty JBMV Calendar.
- If you are looking for host housing - email email@example.com