JB Juniors Training
Event Chair: Amara Edwards
- Please print out and sign the ATRA waiver(in your emails). You can bring it the first day or just email it back to me. I know a few of you have turned these in already but for ease of organizing please do another 🙂
- We are limited to 5 households in one group - if you have siblings put both of their names in the same slot
- We are using the 2 groups for ease of instruction and sharing track time (one group on the track, other group resting/getting instruction)
- While, yes, we are in "groups" the workouts will be designed to be done individually. Meaning - no drafting, close passes, etc
- Riders will be assigned a personal bench/picnic table that will be their zone when not on the bike (siblings will share)
- Each block is 1 hour (2 blocks scheduled each day), this time is meant for the workout meaning warm up and cool down will be done on your own (see below)
- Warm ups are to be done prior to the start of the block, we will have rollers setup outside the track. If you do not know how to ride the rollers please make sure you sign up for the first time slot and get there 15-20 min early to do a solo warm up on the track. Similarly the second block can do their individual cool downs on the track.
- Rental bikes will be available after July 11th (track clean-up/bike maintenance day) At that point rental bikes will be assigned to riders that way there is no equipment sharing. Those rental bikes will stay at the track in between sessions.
- Tuesday will be for the nationals group only, they are still on the schedule so we are training!
- Temperature checks will be done upon arrival
- Masks will be worn by the coaches at all times
- Masks are to be worn by riders when not on the bikes (walking up to the track, setting up, in between efforts, etc)
- We will have extra masks at the track but please bring your own
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available at the track office and infield
- High traffic areas (infield railings, benches, etc) will be cleaned regularly
- I believe the water is still turned off at the track so bring plenty of your own!
- Bathrooms/Port-a-potties are available by the parking lot (slight walk - so make sure to go before your session)
- Now that we are outside we will be subject to rainouts, I will email those updates to the people signed up if cancellations need to happen.
We hope we don't need to enact this but we thought we should put it in writing. If someone does get sick and comes up with a positive COVID test we need that information. At that point we would ask that the coach and other athletes that were riding in that individuals group not attend practice for 2 weeks or until they get tested. We believe that we are following all the safety precautions but there is always a chance for contamination.
Sign up below...
|#1: JC P.|
|#2: Joe S.|
|#3: Danielle S.|
|#4: Will F.|
|#5: Merrick G.|