That’s right – 2019 Class Registration is OPEN!
Time to jump in with both feet (clipped in), and give the only velodrome in the state a shot!. Come on, you owe it to yourself. Improve your other cycling disciplines by getting a better pedal stroke, all while becoming a part of our awesome community.
The Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome has been in business since 1975, and we have been introducing athletes into the sport ever since. We pride ourselves on introducing new and experienced riders to the track and welcoming any and all to participate. All ages welcome – adult and youth classes are available!
- Adult Class DEAL! $50 for 4 hour class, 2 free Beginner Nights, 5 free bike rentals.
- Youth Classes – 5 one-week long camps throughout the summer!
- NEW – Advanced Adult Classes – Targeted at USAC/WSBA members that want a faster paced class. Class registration includes a beginner race at the end of the session.
- NEW – Advanced Junior Class – An adult style class targeted at juniors that race other cycling disciplines. This class is only offered April 28th.
- Women’s only class – This class is only offered April 7th.
- Adding Monday Beginner Cat 5 nights in May along with Thursday Beginner nights to help upgrade people quicker and allow an alternate night to Seward Park.