Note: Please ensure you complete each step, including pressing “Checkout”, even if the registration is free (season pass or race credit). To confirm registration, check ‘My Registered Races’, as well as you will receive a confirmation email.
When: August 25,26 & 27th (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), 2023
Where: The Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome is located in King County’s Marymoor Park in Redmond, WA. Take SR 520 east to West Lake Sammamish Pkwy/Marymoor Park exit. Proceed to velodrome and park in the parking lot or parking pad closest to track. Parking is $1 per day.
Course Description: 400m cement velodrome with 25 degree banking.
All racers who have completed a track class are eligible for timed events.
Mass Start Events:
- Juniors age 11-18 (A/B/C/D). All USAC rules will be in effect including gear restrictions (with rollout). Junior C/D cannot use aerobars or wheels with less than 16 spokes. Fields may be raced together but will be scored separately.
- Elite Men (Category 1-3) and Women (Category 1-4). Will not be scored separately by category.
- Masters Men 35-49 (Category 1-3), Masters Men 50+ (Category 1-4), Masters Women 35+ (Category 1-4). Will be raced as listed on the schedule, but scored separately by 5-yr age grouping.
- Junior M 15-18 (must be Cat 4) & Junior W 15-18 (must be Cat 4)
- Elite Men (must be Cat 4) & Elite Women (must be Cat 4)
- Master Men 35-44, 45-54, 55+ (must be Cat 4) & Master Women (must be Cat 4)
- Junior M 15-18 (must be Cat 4), Junior W 15-18 (must be Cat 4, raced with Elite/Master Women, scored separately)
- Elite Men (must be Cat 3) & Elite Women (must be Cat 4, raced with Master Women & W15-18 Juniors, scored separately)
- Master Men 35-49 (must be Cat 3, not scored separately), Master Men 50+ (must be Cat 4, not scored separately), Master Women (must be Cat 4, raced with Elite Women & W15-18 Juniors, scored separate but not scored by 5-year age group)
What to Bring: USA Cycling or UCI License, a fixed gear track bike with no brakes and an approved helmet. Be prepared for varying weather conditions with extra warm clothes. Rental bikes are available to Cat 4 and Junior riders only. Tents and shade providing fixtures are also highly encouraged.
Cost: Elites/Masters – $10 per event, $5 for Team Sprint and Team Pursuit. U23 – $5 per event, $15 for International Omnium (4 races). Rental bikes are $10 per day and are available to category 4 riders only. People will register online and pay onsite when they check-in first.
Registration: Online Registration is required. You must check in prior to the times below, unless specifically stated differently by the race director (possible for TT session and sprints, check your welcome email).
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on the 24th ALL SESSIONS!
- Session #1 (Friday Evening) 6:30pm Racing starts at 7pm
- Session #2 (Saturday Morning) 9:30am Racing starts at 10am
- Session #3 (Saturday Evening) 4:30pm Racing starts at 5pm
- Session #4 (Sunday Morning) 9:30am Racing starts at 10am
Prizes: Regional championship medals (3 deep) will be awarded to residents of Washington, Idaho, Oregon and British Colombia for every race. Juniors(B/C/D) will have individual race podiums but the regional jersey will only be awarded for the overall omnium.