Step 1: Setting things up
- Cat 1-4 Racers only, Apply/Activate your USAC License (Novices don’t need a license right away, but it doesn’t hurt!)
- Update your Account Settings if needed – include as much information as you can
- Read the Race Book
- Looking only for the fees? Read the 2022 Fee Schedule.
- Other files and random “What about that” can be found on the Downloads page
- Read the now simplified Covid Guidelines Post to get an idea of what our plan is for the coming race season.
- Fill out your 2022 Waivers
- Get your Annual Membership OR your Annual Season Pass. (Season Pass includes Membership)
Step 2: Race Registration
- Check the Calendar to see everything going on at the track.
- Sign-up for races through the Race Reg Portal.
- See what races you have signed up for on My Registered Races.
- Check start lists for all races on Race Start Lists.
Step 3: Get Connected
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group (requires approval)
- Twitter: @jbvelodrome
- Instagram: @jbvelodrome
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/jbvelodrome (Subscribe and Bell for Livestream notifications!)