Step 1: Setting things up
- Cat 1-4 Racers only, Apply/Activate your USAC License (Novices don’t need a license right away, but it doesn’t hurt!)
- Update your Account Settings if needed – include as much information as you can
- Read the Race Book
- Looking only for the fees? Read the 2023 Fee Schedule.
- Other files and random “What about that” can be found on the Downloads page
- Fill out your 2023 Waivers
- Get your Annual Membership OR your Annual Season Pass. (Season Pass includes Membership)
Step 2: Race Registration
- Check the Calendar to see everything going on at the track.
- Sign-up for races through the Race Reg Portal.
- See what races you have signed up for on My Registered Races.
- Check start lists for all races on Race Start Lists.
Step 3: Get Connected
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group (requires approval)
- Twitter: @jbvelodrome
- Instagram: @jbvelodrome
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/jbvelodrome (Subscribe and Bell for Livestream notifications!)
Step 4: Odds and Ends
- Want a container spot? These will open at the end of March/beginning of April.
- If there’s nothing on the calendar, the track could be used for training – please read our open track expectations first.
- Volunteering makes a BIG difference – Sign-up online!