The Monday Night Racing series develops racers for the Friday Night Racing program and also offers our developing junior riders a night on the track. Monday Night Racing occurs weekly from May 4th through August 31st. There will be no racing on May 25th(Memorial Day), June 15th(Freds Race) and August 17th(GP).
New this year, Monday Night racing is now an ATRA (American Track Racing Association) sanctioned and series. As a result, riders will not need a USA Cycling License in order to register for the event.
Please be advised, all racing is subject to cancellation due to rain. Click here for more info.
Monday Night Racing provides racing for Beginner Men and women, Juniors, and open competitions in Sprints and Time Trials. You may race on Monday night even if you are eligible to race on other nights of the week. Spectators attend for free!
May 4th - August 31st, every Monday with racing starting at 7:00 PM. Registration for racing is required, with racers needing to declare interest in racing Juniors, Beginners, Sprints or Time Trial for that evening. Registration closes 20 minutes before racing begins.
Monday Night registration costs $30 per adult registrant, $20 per junior. Membership costs $80 ($40 for collegiate, juniors and new riders). Members receive $10 discount. All charges are handled on-site, cash, check, or card. Parking at Marymoor is $1, cash only. Click here to see the Fee Schedule.
Beginner Men and Women - a racing gear of 86 (48x15) or equivalent of 22' 3" rollout is required of all riders. Juniors must follow USACycling enforced gear restrictions.
Racing License and Fees
- As an ATRA sanctioned event, USA Cycling License is not required to register
- Race Fee: Adults $30
- Race Fee: Collegiate $25
- Race fee: Beginners and Juniors $20
- Annual MVA membership - $80 for adults, $40 for collegiate, juniors, new riders and out of state.
- All members receive a $10 discount for registration.
- Beginners - Two FREE race nights included with the adult class fee! In addition, riders who took the class will receive half off the $80 membership ($40). Non-members pay an additional $10 for race registration.
Rental bikes are available on Monday nights at a fee of $10/night. Rental bike users must sign a waiver form and keep on file with the Velodrome.
Spectators get in free on Monday nights!