Adult Track Class Registration
Adult Track classes are offered throughout the track season on Saturdays and Sundays from 12-4pm (April-August). The class teaches track cycling fundamentals and must be completed by anyone who wishes to participate in bicycle racing at the Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome.
Not sure you want to jump into the full 4 hour class? Check out the teaser Try the Track Class offering HERE!
The fee for the MVA Track Class is $40. This fee includes:
- 4 hour class with bike rental included
- 1 FREE Beginner Night Race entries ($15 value)
- Discounted Membership for the Current Year ($40 instead of $80)
Offer only available for beginners and first-time participants. And what a deal this is! You get a lot of bang for your buck when you sign up for an adult track class at the Velodrome.
What to Bring
Participants must already be able to ride a bicycle, but do not need to own their own track bike.
Please bring with you
- Face masks (bring 2 if you can, check our list of suggestions here) Full vaccinated individuals no longer have to wear a mask!
- Helmet (required)
- Water bottle
- Athletic clothes
- Cycling shoes & pedals (optional)
- Something to eat (the class is four hours long!)
Please check the current COVID Safety Guidelines for necessary precautions before attending the class.
Please click the button below and bring your printed and signed ATRA waiver with you on the day of your event, or you can upload it during the registration process. Thank you!